The Steady state concept
The basic prerequisite for achieving your ideal level of health and therefore life satisfaction is a condition known as the “steady state”, where your physiological parameters are in balance. A combination of regular exercise, a proper diet and your personal stress management will get you there.
Analysis of status quo
The first step involves comprehensive, basic medical diagnostics:
- Patient medical history
- Blood status and urine analysis
- Body fat measurement
- Measurement of physical capacity –strength, endurance,
mobility and body stabilisation
- Patient dietary history
Definition of target/time horizon
What do you want to achieve or change? How much time will you spend on that goal? Possible health goals:
- Strengthening the immune system
- Muscle build-up to improve overall metabolism
- Boosting mental performance
- Optimising interaction of foods, nutrients
- or medicines
- Improving digestion
After your stay
Upon leaving, you will receive a health file with your medical test results, personal diet plan and individual trainings, as well as an app for your personal training programme and exercises at home, which also allows trainers to monitor progress and provide feedback (with video instructions).
What does the programme do? What are your initial results? Is any adjustment necessary? The process involves an interaction of targeted interventions and monitoring measures until you have attained your personal goal.
This balance of your physiological parameters, such as blood lactate levels, oxygen intake or hart rate, will allow you to perceive your health as your individual wellbeing, and enable you to adjust to internal and external changes at all times in the future.
Permanent stress makes you sick. To stay balanced and healthy, you will need to strike a balance between being active, relaxing and maintaining a healthy diet.
We will point out possible warning signals of your body during a medical consultation. Then, we will work out strategies with you to better manage your stress.
During your stay, you will have a unique opportunity to explore various specialist departments and identify measures that will help you restore your work-life balance and boost your personal wellbeing.
Apart from a 12,800 square metre spa area we offer additional options to relax:
- 36.5° wellness programmes for relaxation, vitality and balance
- haki® treatments and rituals
- Floating in 36.5°C thermal water
- Kneipp treatments, sauna rituals and sauna infusions
- Massages and body packs
- Acupuncture (MediQi)
- Muscle relaxation according to Jacobson
- Qi Gong, yoga, Pilates and Aqua Pilates, Chi ball
- Outdoor activities with a personal trainer
- Nordic walking, cycle tours, snowshoe hiking, etc.
- Mental training
Our movement concept
Exercise is important to your health. Our Ragazer work-IT-out is a specially developed, customised programme following the principles of functional training.
Based on the results of your movement screening, your trainer will create a tailored programme for you – targeted and efficient.
- Successful trainers experienced in high-performance sports
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with the Medical Health Center and the Swiss Olympic Medical Center
- Knowledge transfer from high-performance sports
Objectives of the work-IT-out
- Weight reduction and body forming
- Improved sense of your own body
- Achieving a healthy and active lifestyle
- Preventing burnout through increased vitality and energy
- Restoring physical and muscular balance in consideration of weaknesses
- Individual functional training to optimise strength, balance, endurance, speed, stabilisation, mobility
Our nutritional concept
Gourmet cuisine can be healthy. The key considerations are the acid-base balance and the right calorific values of the basic nutrients – proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
We have created our own culinary health brand under the name Cuisine Équilibrée. Executive Chef Renato Wüst collaborates with our doctors and nutritionists to develop healthy five-star dishes made especially for you. You will find a new sense of life filled with energy thanks to the balanced nutrition of Cuisine Équilibrée.
Cuisine Équilibrée stands for: moderate – sensible – enjoyable
- Scientifically sound meal plan developed in collaboration with qualified nutritionist HF Sonja Ricke
- Enjoyable and healthy at the same time
- Nutrition with an acid-base balance
- The right calorific values of the basic nutrients – proteins, fats and carbohydrates