MediQi Bad Ragaz
Holistic healing system for body, mind and soul, based on 3,000 years of experience.
- In addition to conventional medicine, you receive an accurate diagnosis and individual treatment by highly qualified Specialist therapists for TCM from China.
- In TCM, the human body is perceived as a single entity and is understood as a whole – as an indivisible entity of body, mind and soul.
- Maintain your health by means of inner harmony and the balance of your energy flow (Qi) through highly specific channels (meridians).
Applications of Traditional Chinese Medicine
TCM can heal many chronic and acute diseases or relieve the associated symptoms, alleviate pain or enhance wellbeing.
The high efficacy of the therapeutic methods makes TCM a valuable complement to conventional medicine in the following areas of applications.
- Pain (Migraine, arthritis, back and joint pain, neuropathic pain)
- Allergies, autoimmune diseases (Hay fever, asthma, skin diseases)
- Functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (Bloating, heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation)
- Disorders of the urinary tract (Susceptibility to inflammation of the bladder, bladder cramps)
- Female complaints (Disorders of the menstrual cycle, menopause, postmenopause)
- Psyche, psychosomatics (Anxiety disorders, burnout, sleep disorders)
- Childhood disorders (Hyperactivity, bed-wetting, colic)
- Miscellaneous (Giving up smoking, fatigue, loss of concentration, exhaustion, lack of energy, impaired wellbeing)
You finde more information in our Flyer
Mehr Informationen finden Sie in unseren Informationsflyer
|[Translate to English:] Adoleszenz||Konzentration||Schmerzbehandlung|
Therapies used in Traditional Chinese Medicine
The therapy, which is tailored by MediQi specialist therapists for TCM to directly address the symptoms of the patient, generally comprises a combination of numerous procedures of Traditional Chinese Medicine, with the aim of activating the power of self-healing in order to relieve pain or heal diseases.
- Pulse diagnosis
- Tongue diagnosis
- Tui Na massage
- Chinese medicines
- Moxibustion/heat treatment
|Monday||07.45 to 11.45 a.m.||03.30 to 07.45 p.m.|
|Tuesday||07.45 to 11.45 noon||01 to 05.15 p.m.|
|Wednesday||08.30 to 12.30 a.m.||02.15 to 06.30 p.m.|
|Thursday||09.15 to 13.15 a.m.||03.30 to 07.45 p.m.|
|Friday||07.45 to 11.45 a.m.||01.45 to 06 p.m.|