- Detailed discussion of your medical history with your doctor
- Specimen tests in the laboratory to check the values for liver, kidney and thyroid function, blood sugar levels and blood lipids, and to check the blood count
- Pulmonary function test (including testing the total size of your lungs and the airway resistance)
- Thorough sleep investigation with video polysomnography
- Concluding consultation with your doctor (discussion of all test results and personalised advice with recommendation of possible therapy methods)
- Your personal health dossier (in German or English)
- Personalised support throughout the programme
The video-polysomnography encompasses
The video-polysomnography can be carried out in your room/suite. State-of-the-art technology enables the following important sleep characteristics to be easily and reliably recorded:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Eye movements and muscle tension
- Sleep cycles
- Respiration monitoring & snoring if applicable
- Blood oxygen level
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Leg movement pattern
- Body position and change of position
Price & Conditions
This programme is available starting on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and includes two overnight stays with an accompanying person at the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz in a hotel room designed specifically for diagnostic packages.
Reservation & Consultation
The services listed as part of the programmes are for preventive health purposes and should be understood as complementing conventional medicine. Settlement for services cannot take place via the compulsory health insurance schemes.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
Cancellation of booked programmes is free of charge up to seven days before programme commencement. In case of cancellation after this deadline, we reserve the right to invoice you for the full cost. There is no refund for unused services of a programme.